In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce and other applicable legislation we hereby inform you that this web site is owned https://torlaser.com Corraliza Borja Sanchez "with NIF number "04857077Y".
Established in Calle San Juan Bautista La Salle N10 1A, Talavera de la Reina, Toledo, Spain.
You can contact us at the email address "email@example.com".
The services that the user can purchase through the web https://torlaser.com are products of laser pointers. All prices are inclusive of VAT. In the case of lead including a discount will be given in each of the products.
1.1 Intellectual property
1. All logos, trademarks, trade names, content, structure, design and presentation of the elements and any other information appearing on this Web site are owned by TorLaser.com and are protected by intellectual property rights and intellectual.
2. The user is prohibited from reproducing, processing, distribution, public communication and in general any other form of exploitation of the elements mentioned in the preceding paragraph without the consent of TorLaser.com.
3. The user shall not use means that they can remove, alter, or manipulate any protection devices or security systems that may be installed and which carry a risk or damage or disable the Website and / or its contents.
4. TorLaser.com not responsible for the possible misuse that third parties make of this website, or the information transmitted through it to third parties. The content provided through this website are merely informative, so the use of these can make the user and any consequences or damages that may arise, are the sole responsibility of the user.TorLaser.com is excluded for damages of any kind caused to users by the use of links (links), directories and search tools that allow users to access websites owned and / or managed by third parties and the presence of viruses or other malicious code in the contents that may cause any damage to the computer system, electronic documents or files of users. TorLaser.com reserves the right to take legal action it deems appropriate arising from any illicit use by third parties of the contents of its website.
2.1 Data protection
Visiting this website does not imply that the user is required to provide any information about it. In the event that the user provides any personal information, the data collected on this website shall be processed fairly and lawfully at all times subject to the principles and rights contained in the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and other regulations.
In this case, we feel obliged to inform you of a series of extreme concerning the personal data collected Borja Sanchez Corraliza through its website web.
2.1.2 Information for users
- Section "Create your account"
According to Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPDP), we inform you that by filling in the forms, your personal data will be stored and processed in files Corraliza Borja Sanchez.
The main purpose of this file is the management of registered users on our website and sending advertising regarding products and services marketed by Borja Sanchez Corraliza or for sending advertising, discounts and product promotions and services of others.
If you do not wish to receive such advertising must check the box on the form. Borja Corraliza Sanchez assures the confidentiality of data and guarantees that in no case be transferred to any other use without prior and express consent of our users. Just ask those data necessary to provide the service required and will only be used for this purpose.
- Section "Complete purchase"
According to Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (Act) , we inform you that by filling in the forms, your personal data will be stored and processed in files Borja Corraliza Sanchez.
The main purpose of this file is to maintain the contractual relationship with our customers, facilitate the processing of orders, realization statistical studies and sending advertising regarding products and services marketed by TorLaser.com or for sending advertising, discounts and promotions for products and services of others.
As a result of buying their data may be communicated to the following recipients:
· Banks for payment by credit card purchases.
· The Office of consumers and users in the event of any complaints.
· The manufacturers, technical services and / or wholesalers in the case of guarantees or repairs. These recipients may be located within the Spanish territory and outside it, depending on the product and / or service purchased.
· In the legally established assumptions, such as the Security Forces.
Borja Sanchez Corraliza ensures confidentiality of data and guarantees that in no case be transferred to any other use without prior express consent of our clients. Just ask those data necessary to provide the service required and will only be used for this purpose.
- Section "Newsletter"
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the email facilitated will be incorporated into a file owned by Borja Sanchez Corraliza order to send the newsletter. This bulletin is for information purposes.
The personal data are used by Borja Sanchez Corraliza according to the requirements of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data.
- Section "Contact"
In accordance with provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the email facilitated will be incorporated into a file owned by Borja Sanchez Corraliza order to manage support center https://torlaser.com and customer contact via email.
The information contained messages indiferete contact is the type of road used is confidential. TorLaser.com prohibits the publication of messages exchanged with third parties and disclosure in forums, social networks and any website.
- Section "Returns - RMA"
According to Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection Personal Data (LOPDP), we inform you that by filling in forms, your personal data will be stored and processed in files Borja Corraliza Sanchez.
The main purpose of this file is the management of RMA (Using your product warranty ). Its data can be communicated to the manufacturer in the case of damaged or defective products.
By sending the forms mean that the user gives his consent to process data according the purposes provided in each of the forms. Borja Sanchez Corraliza not communicate the data to third parties except in the cases legally established or authorized by the applicant. Borja Sanchez Corraliza communicates data holders of its intention to send commercial communications by e-mail or any other means of electronic communication. Holders also know this manifest intention and give their express consent to receive such communications. The agreement here provided by the Contractor for data communication to third parties is revocable at all times, without retroactive effect.
2.1.4 Rights of interested parties
The person concerned can exercise their ARCO rights (access, rectification, cancellation and opposition) in relation to their personal data by writing and enclosing a photocopy of ID to the address: Borja Corraliza, C / San Juan Bautista N10 1A, 45600, Talavera de la Reina, Toledo or through our contact form. This site has models available through which you can exercise the ARCO rights.
2.1.5 Data Quality
Users must ensure the truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity and validity of the personal data that have been collected them as a result of the reserve.
The prices and terms of sale are for information only and may be changed in response to market fluctuations.However, the order is placed by filling out the order form, implies conformity to the price offered and the general sales conditions in force at this particular time. Once the order formalized means perfected the purchase of right, with all the legal guarantees that protect the consumer purchaser, and from that moment the prices and contractual conditions will, and can not be modified without the express agreement of both Contracting.
3.1 Protection of minors
The sale of any class IIIB laser product or IV to minors and prohibited non-professional operators with the proper training . It is the responsibility of the father / mother / guardian to ensure procurement of minors, not be our resposabilidad acquiring any prohibited items to their age and it is not possible to verify the accuracy of the information provided by customers in the registration process. Breach of this clause overrides any security interest or return on the purchase, immediately canceling it if need be detected.
· All ships urgently always what possible within 24 working hours after confirmation of payment by the customer.
· The delivery times depend on the type of shipping chosen by the customer, they appear during the process. These times are always approximate and never insured time, so they will never be valid reason for rejection of the package or cancel the purchase, the customer understands and accepts his acceptance and claim the resulting costs incurred if no checkout for this reason.
· In regular mailings in case of loss, the client will be who will take the total amount of the loss. TorLaser.com not be held responsible for the incident, since such mailings are not registered at the post office. If you make a purchase by choosing this form of delivery is according to these conditions, otherwise can and choose other shipping way.
· The customer will have 24 hours to verify the integrity of all components of the order and to verify that it includes all you need in the products covered. After these 24 hours will be given for shipping and accepted the claims for damage or faults with the shipment will not be accepted.
· It was considered an order delivered when the delivery receipt signed by the customer. Is within 24 hours when the client must check the products upon receipt of them and expose all the objections that may exist.
· If you receive a damaged product by transport contact is recommended within the first 24 hours in order to claim the impact to the carrier. Likewise it is appropriate to reflect on the carrier.
They should check their content before the official who makes the delivery, if the broken and missing this good or this vacuum reaches the officer should request a claim through to record and send firstname.lastname@example.org the number of minutes to let us incidence. No number of minutes we are not responsible for products not received.
Subsequently must tell your case through our contact form, indicating the order number and the problem it presents.Upon receipt of the incident will be dealt a new shipment if required by you.
· The messenger does not call by phone to confirm delivery. Delivery made directly, and if you are not at home leave passing note to contact the delegation and make a second free delivery. Third deliveries and changes direction once sent the order shall be borne by the recipient, never by us. You can not set a delivery time because it depends on the working path of the dealer on that day.
· Once done the shipping, estimated costs 10 € for any change of address or forward, whether by request or because it is poorly specified in the order, shall be borne by the customer.
· If a package of an order already paid is returned by wrong address, absent, do not pick or reject, it will notify the customer when we receive it in our office you choose who you want to perform with him. If you request a new shipment will be charged € 5 as shipping charge. Have one month from the notice from us to agree on a resolution, after this time shall be deemed unanswered it ignores the purchase and waives his articles and amount paid for them.
3.3 Cancellation of orders
Order cancellations only be accepted if it has not yet been shipped your order. In case it has already been prepared but not sent if you want to cancel it you can do so assuming a cost of 10€ will be deducted from the amount already paid in order processing. If I do not pay your order by choosing a method of payment on delivery, will be charged 10 € by bank transfer in any of the accounts that will be provided, if it does not assume and acknowledge that debt TorLaser.com will take legal action it deems appropriate to recover that amount. If your order has already been sent can send it back within a period of 14 days, but the shipping charges will be assumed by the customer / buyer also it will be deducted from the amount to repay 15€ in concept of shipping on our part and checkout.
The obligation of the buyer / customer is requested to make sure the product is the one you want and in case of doubt it is the obligation of the buyer / customer contact https://torlaser.com for information about the product before its buy.
In case the purchase, once sent, is refused by the consignee / customer for reasons beyond TorLaser.com, this may claim handling the recipient of it, forcing it to full payment of the expenses that will be incurred shipping estimated at 20 €.
TorLaser.com offers the ability to return products within 14 days, counting from the date of receipt of the goods by the customer, provided that the conditions set out on this page are met.
4.1 Conditions of returns for private and business customers
· No returns will be accepted the following products, as established by Law 47/2002, of 19 December, amending Law 7/1996 of 15 January, of the Retail Trade, for transposition by Spanish law Directive 97/7 / EC on distance contracts and adapting the law to various EU directives.
-Products subject to fluctuations in the financial market that the seller can not control.
-Products made according to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized specifically mounted as specified in a configuration design, or which by their nature can not be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
-Article 45. Exceptions to the right of withdrawal.
Unless otherwise agreed otherwise, the provisions of the preceding article shall not apply to the following contracts:
a) Contracts for supply of goods whose price is subject to fluctuations in the financial market that the seller can not control.
b) Contracts for supply of goods made according to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized or which, by their nature, can not be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
c) Contracts for the supply of audio or video tapes, discs and computer software which were unsealed by the consumer, as well as computer files, provided electronically, that can be downloaded or reproduced with immediate effect for permanent use.
d) Contracts for the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines
e) Products that once activated , registered, tested or used and can not be sold as new products with the seal open or damaged packaging.
· To make a return you must contact us to fill in the request for return. After completing the request, it will be assigned a return number and will indicate the data for shipment.
· All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging intact, in perfect condition and without unsealing. The customer must adapt and take appropriate protective measures and product packaging for shipment to our warehouse. Otherwise TorLaser.com reserves the right to refuse the return.
· The customer will be responsible for any damage caused during the transport of the return on the product.
· Returns must be delivered to the destination within 30 days the date of acceptance of the return. Otherwise it will be rejected and returned.
· Upon receipt of merchandise and expertise that is in perfect condition, the refund will be processed if it is indicated.
· Transportation expenses incurred in the return borne by the customer, plus costs incurred shipping to him and order processing estimated at € 15 will be deducted from the amount of its outstanding return.
· Only in the event that the return is due to an error of shipment or other reasons attributable to us will take care of shipping by regular mail service, becoming responsible customer risk of loss of package or assuming the additional costs of other faster shipping or insurance if desired.
· Not accept any returns on delivery.
· By purchasing you agree to these conditions.
4.2 Conditions of returns for distributors
Only returns of material without unsealing and in perfect condition will be accepted within 14 days of receipt.
Such refunds will be processed as commercial return, since there is no law regulating the rights of return between companies and these Procedures are regulated by TorLaser.com conditions.
Products in blister or heat sealing, and other products having a broken seal, you can not be returned.
These conditions do not nullify the warranty or replacement of defective products as stipulated by manufacturer warranty. TorLaser.com reserves the right to refuse the refund in case of detecting any anomaly in the returned product.
The products have a warranty of 2 years from the date of receipt of the shipment. Manufacturers of products are solely responsible for ensuring and providing the necessary technical assistance and after-sales. If the customer has any queries regarding a product, you should contact the Technical Assistance Service (SAT) as each manufacturer.
The warranty is 6 months TorLaser.com as distributor, from 6 months of the order date the warranty offered by the manufacturer directly. TorLaser.com in case of failure of one of these products provide the buyer address of the manufacturer to send it for repair or replacement. The costs of this return will be borne by the buyer in any case.
· If the defect comes to light during the first 6 months from the delivery of the goods, it is assumed that the fault already existed when you bought it and the consumer does not have to prove nothing.
· However, when the lack of conformity becomes apparent after 6 months and in doubtful cases, the manufacturer may require an independent expert report to process a warranty. In obvious cases of malfunction or irregular operation under warranty no any problem.
In any case, during the time that the consumer is deprived of the product calculating the period of the guarantee is suspended; for example, if the repair of a hard object 15 days, the guarantee period will end 15 days later than originally planned.
In the event that the client detects a failure or malfunction of the product, provided there is no manipulation by the client, the client may choose his replacement, unless it is impossible or disproportionate to TorLaser.com, in which case the amount of the proceeds will be returned.
TorLaser.com reserves the right to substitute one product for another different but with equal performance to product requested by the customer due to possible updates from the manufacturer.
5.1 Warranty Process
1. Contact us via the same route I use to place your order. We will tell you the email address of the Technical Support that will be in charge of processing your warranty. No return of product under warranty will not be admitted without the application and previously communicated to management TorLaser.com, who will manage the process of returning the product.
2. Please specify in the email you send to Support your order code, description of the occurrence, invoice code and serial number of the unit if necessary.
3. If it is necessary to send us your product for review will supply the shipping address. Shipping charges, shall be borne by the customer. Along the damaged item should include a copy of the invoice and the contract of guarantee signed properly they will send Technical Support. After 7 days of the claim by the client TorLaser.com, if the product has not been processed and delivered to the place indicated by Technical Support, our department will not accept the claim and the request will be canceled by canceling any remaining warranty processed in the apparatus. If due to bad packing a damaged component is received, we will not be responsible for such compensation. Notifying the customer problem and resolved directly by the customer and transport agency. Any material breach of these characteristics, will be sent back freight collect, although the material complies with other parts of the warranty. If you choose a shipping method uninsured and estravía package, the customer will be responsible for the loss.
a) If the reception of the product is found that the fault is covered by the warranty conditions, once repaired or replaced will be returned to the customer free of charge.
· Repair or replace. The first thing to do is send the product to repair or replace it with a new one. The choice rests with the seller, will decide based on the costs it generates each option: if one is disproportionate to the other, the seller may choose the most convenient to their interests, provided that the consumer will also assume greater drawbacks. In case of not having availability of the article, we will proceed to change for an item of equal or superior performance, always informing and upon acceptance, and provided that the request by the client is not disproportionate, as is indicated in Law 23/2003 of July 10 of Guarantees in the Sale of Consumer Goods (BOE no. 165, of 11-07-2003)
· Price reduction or termination of the contract. Where it is not possible (or reasonable) replace the product with a new one when the repair or replacement does not serve to make the product under conditions when the time period is exaggerated ... the consumer can choose between asking a price reduction or terminate the contract (if the lack of conformity is important). In addition, the consumer is entitled to indemnify him for the damages.
TorLaser.com for reasons beyond the company does not undertake to deliver the product claimed in a specified period, this period being prescribed by the wholesaler or manufacturer, within which will be duly communicated to the customer by mail.
Return shipping will be done by mail, becoming the buyer responsible for any loss, damage or loss, if prefer a faster shipping insured and you can choose to be returned by courier, must pay 3 €. This amount will be paid by bank transfer or Card.
b) If the reception of the product is verified that the equipment works perfectly, it will be returned to the customer must pay the customer transport costs generated as few expenditures for manipulation and testing, estimated at a total of € 10 . Return shipping will be done by mail, becoming responsible buyer for any loss, damage or loss, should prefer a secure and faster shipment can choose that is returned by courier, increasing the amount 3 € more, 13 € in total. This amount will be paid by bank transfer or Card.
c) If the reception of the product is found to equipment failure violates the guarantee conditions will void the warranty. The item will be returned to the customer must pay the same transportation costs and generated some expenses for handling and testing, estimated at a total amount of 10 €. Return shipping will be done by mail, becoming responsible buyer for any loss, damage or loss, should prefer a secure and faster shipment can choose that is returned by courier, increasing the amount 3 € more, 13 € in total. This amount will be paid by bank transfer or Card.
Once the forwarding of the review, the estimated costs 5 € for any change of address or forward, whether by request or because it is poorly specified in the order, shall be borne by the customer.
If a package is returned by wrong address, absent, do not pick or reject, it will notify the customer when we receive it in our office to choose which you want to with it. If you request a new shipment will be charged € 5 as shipping charge.Have one month from the notice from us to agree on a resolution, after this time shall be deemed unanswered it ignores the purchase and waives his articles and amount paid for them.
5.2 Cancellation of guarantees
· Improper use, handling or maintenance by Customer of equipment or component.
· Ingredients burned by electrical surge or overcurrent.
· Broken or damaged components subjected to impact.
· Improper repair, modification by the customer of a team.
· Deterioration , removal or concealment by the customer, the warranty label or manufacturer TorLaser.com all products (including labels with serial numbers and security seals).
· Faults caused as a result of improper use or outside the specified conditions, defective installation, or wear and tear of equipment.
· Damage caused by disasters such as fire, flood, wind, earthquake or storm.
· Cosmetic damage or scratches on plastic materials such as housings.
· Damage caused by impact with other objects, falls, liquids spills or immersion in liquids.
· Malfunction due to tampering by unauthorized technicians and subsequent modifications or expansions not included in the original configuration.
· Related configuration errors Errors or incompatibility of components.
· Consumable parts, such as battery. It is considered normal a reduction in battery life due to repeated charging / discharging.
· Damage by accident, abuse, misuse or inappropriate applications.
· Deterioration due to normal use.
· Any damage or harm if the number label serial and product bar code or any of its components has been modified, deleted or removed.